Thursday, January 25, 2007

overnight parking

Yesterday I met a Forest Parker who was having trouble finding a reasonably close place to park her car overnight.

When dealing with overnight parking I think we should remember that the village has created an artificial shortage of parking by enacting an overnight parking ban. There are reasons to have an overnight parking ban, but there are reasons to be flexible too.

I would like the village website to include a page for listing parking availability. This would make it easier for landlords to list their parking places and easier for tenants to find convenient parking.

2 Comments:

Blogger gima said...

I think that is a great idea. I hope when you are elected commissioner you will remember it and act on it.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

Thanks.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home